Dr. Charlotte Hagan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

May 11th, 2015
Hit the nail on the head
I am an educated professional in a very high stress job. As the stress in my life grew so did the stress in my home life. After many years of sleep issues coupled with the feeling that I could not turn my mind off was beginning to take its toll on me to the point where I impulsively overdosed on Zoloft just trying to make it all stop. The minute I took the overdose I instantly took myself to the ER. I ended up under the care of Dr. Hagan at Virginia Baptist. She came to my hospital room and asked me a ton of questions. At which time she spouted out a ling sentence. I really wish I could remember exactly what she said but at that very moment I broke down into tears. She asked me what was wrong and I told her "you just described my entire thought process and life in one sentence". For the first time in my life I felt like someone actually got me and they weren't trying to just pass me off as depressed or an Ambien addict. Thank you Dr. Hagan for getting me!

October 24th, 2011
Very forgetful and careless Doctor beware
Find another doctor. This lady can't keep her mind straight!.One day she tells me she will prescribe me a new medicine,the next minute I know she is prescribing me completely something else!If you ask her a question she gets defensive and flustered.Also does not seem to have much knowledge about what she is doing She does seem to have a case of some kind of dementia so be careful or you will be doomed.

September 30th, 2011
I met Dr. Hagan through Lewis Gale pavilion hospital visits. I have some disturbing emotional problems that alot of people can't handle. I turned to drugs and alchol for emotional problems. That seemed to be ALL she wanted to treat me for once she found out. Seemed once she found that out, the emotional trauma i was having didn't seem to matter to her any more. She IMMEDIATELY diagnosed me as a drug addict and alcholic and that was not the case at all. I just had begun seeing her in her office. She got fed up with me not owning up to being a "drug addict and alcholic." I broke some contract (which i'm sure pleanty of others have done the same in her office, yet were not dismissed)so she used that excuse to not seeing me any more. Then, i recieve a nasty letter from her office that basicly told me to never contact her again. One of the times that i was in LG pavilion, i had cut myself that morning and she let me go that very day anyway. Wanted me out of her hair. She eventually got her ultimate wish. Congradulations "Dr." Hagan.

March 12th, 2011
in need of an honest apprasal
When I first met Dr. Nutt I was just about at my witts end. Through her honest assesment of my condition I was later able to enter substance abuse treatment and begin to put my life back together. I feel as if Dr. Nutt really cared about me.