A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Oleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Oleary is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Oleary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleary graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Oleary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte A Oleary MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte A. Oleary practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Oleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte Oleary practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.