Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlotte Rhee
Dr. Charlotte Rhee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Station, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Rhee is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, Southampton Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Rhee has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Charlotte Rhee has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Charlotte Rhee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Station, NY.