A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Rhee, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Rhee, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte A. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Rhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Rhee practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Plastic Surgeons.