A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Richards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Richards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Richards has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlotte J. Richards practice?
Dr. Charlotte Richards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.