A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Richards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Richards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Richards has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Steward Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Jean Richards MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Richards has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Richards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Buckeye, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Surprise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.