Simply outstanding! show details Simply outstanding!
by Grateful Mom on Dec 1st, 2015

Outstanding bedside manner, very caring, very compassionate, excellent doctor who knows what she is doing.

COME BACK TO BOSTON PLEASE!!!!!!!!! show details COME BACK TO BOSTON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
by Debra M. Hamilton on Oct 30th, 2015

Best OBGYN in the universe! Best Endocrine knowledge too!!! The most compassionate and down to earth doc!!! Knows everything!!! I beg you to come back to Boston, You are needed and loved!!!! No other obgyn can compare to you!!! ♥♥♥♥ YOU ROCK DR. RICHARDS♥♥

The best! I miss you! show details The best! I miss you!
by Debra M. Hamilton on Aug 22nd, 2014

Dr. Richards, Please come back to Boston Massachusetts! You are the most wonderful obgyn in the world! Brilliant, thorough, compassionate, down to earth, you are more than an obgyn. You know more about other fields of medicine! I cannot say enough about you! Come home! Love you!!!!!!!!!

Director, Instructor of Medical Hypnotherapy show details Director, Instructor of Medical Hypnotherapy
by Julie Griffin on Jul 31st, 2014

Dr. Charlotte Richards was my physician through a number of difficult surgeries for endometriosis and IVF procedures. She was the most caring and gifted physican and surgeon who ever treated me. I am very disappointed that she is no long in the Boston area, but I wish her the best of luck in Arizona.

The best! I miss you! show details The best! I miss you!
by Debra M. Hamilton on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Richards, I wish that you would come back to Massachusetts! You are the best obgyn in the world! You are the most wonderful person! I will never receive the same care from these other ob gyn docs! Please come back Dr. Richards!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Nicole on Aug 2nd, 2012

I am so happy to have found such a great doctor! They are few and far between nowadays! Dr Richards is a jem!

Dr. Charlotte J Richards show details Dr. Charlotte J Richards
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Richards is Simply The Best!She is the most attentive/brilliant doctor I have ever met in my life.She gets to the bottom of issues and listens. Most of all she doesn't mask symptoms, she figures it all out.Thank You Dr. Richards for everything you're wonderfuls

Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Richards is great -- she really listens and she doesn't rush. She also explains things carefully and respects you as a patient -- doesn't assume you won't understand and does not talk down to you! This is huge. She is also very thorough and caring.

Jan 15th, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Richards after having issues with a previous GYN and have been with her 3 years now. No one like going to the GYN but she makes is hassel free and sets you at ease. If she does find something wrong, she gets to the root of the problem ASAP and is very thorough. She makes sure you understand everything before she leaves you for her next appointment. Bedside mannor is wonderful and can generally get an appointment within two weeks. Great with follow up. Strongly suggested.

Dec 22nd, 2010

Not only is Dr. Richards a great OBGYN, she should also be an Endocrinologist. She detected my thyroid disease through blood work, when the so called expert Endocrinologist in Milton could not find anything wrong with my thyroid.

Jul 10th, 2010

Dr. Richards is brilliant and compassionate.

Amazing show details Amazing
Feb 11th, 2009

I can't say this enough... Doctor Richards is an amazing Doctor. She saved my life . She knows her stuff. The staff are caring and funny. I tell everyone to go to her.