Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
3530 S Val Vista Dr
Ste 203
Gilbert, AZ 85297
480-821-3616
Locations and availability (11)

|  The best! I miss you!  |  show details
by Debra M. Hamilton on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Richards, I wish that you would come back to Massachusetts! You are the best obgyn in the world! You are the most wonderful person! I will never receive the same care from these other ob gyn docs! Please come back Dr. Richards!

|  HELLP PATIENT 1991  |  show details
by Catherine Zdon (Gingola) on Jan 21st, 2014

Hello Dr, Richards, I don't know if you would remember me but back in November 1991 I gave birth to my son David Gingola on 11//11/91. I remember I was a couple of weeks early and you were at a conference in AZ, when I was put in the Stoneham, MA hospital. I was in labor when you returned back to MA in the early AM hours. You were in constant contact with Brigham & Women't Hospital and the High Risk dr said to take my son by c-section and I would be better. ( I had pre-eclampsia) I had a perfect pregnancy and you said I was a wonderful patient....you never know. I remember my mother saying 'You are going in for a c-section everything will be alright. Needless to say my baby son was born 3 wks early at 7.7 21 inches and I only got worse. I was Med flighted at 9pm that evening to Brigham & Women's. I spent 1 week in ICU and finally my son came by ambulance after I was in a private room for 1 week. When I was home you requested to see me and my in-laws didn't want me to go but I knew you were there for me and my husband and you were nothing but wonderful to me!! My son is now 22 years old and 6 ft tall. I just want to say that I think about you every year on his birthday! I hope all is well with you and someday we will meet again. You can email me at zdonc@comcast.net.

|  Staff is Rude  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

Staff is Rude.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Nicole on Aug 2nd, 2012

I am so happy to have found such a great doctor! They are few and far between nowadays! Dr Richards is a jem!

|  The Best!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. Richards, I am so sad that you went back to Arizona. You were the best doctor that I ever had. I will never have an obgyn doc that compares to you. So thorough,compassionate and brilliant. So kind and caring. You are the best. I miss you. Debra H.

|  Dr. Charlotte J Richards  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Richards is Simply The Best!She is the most attentive/brilliant doctor I have ever met in my life.She gets to the bottom of issues and listens. Most of all she doesn't mask symptoms, she figures it all out.Thank You Dr. Richards for everything you're wonderfuls

Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Richards is great -- she really listens and she doesn't rush. She also explains things carefully and respects you as a patient -- doesn't assume you won't understand and does not talk down to you! This is huge. She is also very thorough and caring.

|  Dr.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Richards saved my life and cured a rare and life altering Syndrome for me that has never been cured by HRT!I will never forget the kindness/compassion/hard work & loyalty to me.Mal de Debarquement syndrome has no cure and Dr. Richards put me into remission. Mass Eye & Ear Will reopen a closed study because of Dr. Richards Hard work to find a cure for me..Thank You Dr. Richards You Saved My Life and Sanity for that I will never be able to repay you..Jeannie Driscoll

Jan 15th, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Richards after having issues with a previous GYN and have been with her 3 years now. No one like going to the GYN but she makes is hassel free and sets you at ease. If she does find something wrong, she gets to the root of the problem ASAP and is very thorough. She makes sure you understand everything before she leaves you for her next appointment. Bedside mannor is wonderful and can generally get an appointment within two weeks. Great with follow up. Strongly suggested.

Dec 22nd, 2010

Not only is Dr. Richards a great OBGYN, she should also be an Endocrinologist. She detected my thyroid disease through blood work, when the so called expert Endocrinologist in Milton could not find anything wrong with my thyroid.

Jul 10th, 2010

Dr. Richards is brilliant and compassionate.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2009

I can't say this enough... Doctor Richards is an amazing Doctor. She saved my life . She knows her stuff. The staff are caring and funny. I tell everyone to go to her.