A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Yang, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Yang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Zhong Yang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Z. Yang practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Yang practices Family Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Essexville, MI.
See Bay City Family Physicians.