A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Zhang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Zhang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte X Zhang MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte X. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Zhang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Zhang practices Internal Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Overland Park Internists.