A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Zuniga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Zuniga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Zuniga, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniga graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zuniga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuniga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlotte T. Zuniga practice?
Dr. Charlotte Zuniga practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.