Dr. Charlton Haerter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 31st, 2014
An absolutely incompetent man. Does not listen to his patients, since curtains in the hospital are thin. His ego believes he can transcend the superior professionals, with superior degrees, by making decisions by them, prior to having even seeing them! Once I put my feet down, and insisted to speak to the superior physicians, he became blatantly rude, and sped out of my room like a rude 3rd grader. His bed-side manner is horrendous, as he attempts to hover his svelte figure over my hospital bed, in an attempt to allow his fabricated ego to protect the non-sense, and wrong information to spewed to me. This physician lied to me! He said he was in possession of medical documents which I had given authorization for the physicians to have. Once I finally meet with my superioirly educated, and qualified specialist, he told me that those records were not pertained. In conclusion, do not allow this type of hospital Healthcare to be under the guidance of an ego-scentrical physician, whose schooling, experience, knowledge, listening ability, and abilities are subpar to the many others to choose from in hospital. As a courtesy from me to you: beware and be warned. Thank you for this opportunity. I will immediately sell superior care from a superior facility, and as I expect will happen, these doctors findings will be wrong, and I will inform his board about his negligent care.