A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlton Ham Trinidad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlton Ham Trinidad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham Trinidad graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ham Trinidad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlton Ham Trinidad MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlton Ham Trinidad practice?
- Dr. Charlton Ham Trinidad has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlton Ham Trinidad practices Internal Medicine near Prattville, AL.
See Prattville Internists.