Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlton Trinidad
Dr. Charlton Trinidad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prattville, AL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Trinidad is affiliated with Prattville Baptist Hospital, Baptist Medical Center East and Baptist Medical Center South. Dr. Trinidad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charlton Trinidad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charlton Trinidad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prattville, AL.
Dr. Sylvania Trinidad
Prattville, AL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Charles Thomas
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Prattville, AL 0.10 mi35
Dr. Allan Muller
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Prattville, AL 0.34 mi20