Dr. Charlyce Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlyce Davis?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 11th, 2012

If Dr. Charlyce Davis wasn't leaving my Insurance Coverage area I would fly to see her in San Francisco, California. I have serious medical issues as a result of a botched surgery done at Baptist Medical Center by an OBGYN. Dr. Davis has bad days like every humam being. However the woman has a strong moral backbone to do what's best for her patient. The only complaint I have is how long it takes to get a referral completed but I don't think that's her fault. I believe had my medical condition not been caused by the OBGYN surgeon other surgeons would help me. But surgeons are like the Mob, they will cover-up errors for each other.

October 17th, 2017