Dr. Charmaine Blair MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Columbus, OH

August 26th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Blair is excellent. She takes the extra time to spend with each patient and make sure you have a clear understanding of next steps before she leaves you. The office staff could be more customer friendly and take ownership of issues that may arise even when it is not their fault but of someone else in the office.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Blair and her office staff are rude and un professional. If not for her Nurse Practioners she has had I would have been left her practice. I was first seeing her and she would keep you waiting in the waiting room for atleast an hour. As a seasoned Dr. you would think she would know how to handle her workload. Waiting on her is like waiting to get your hair did on a Friday evening after work. She does not answer messages from her portal, the office manger does not return calls and is to scary to come out and talk to you. If you don't mind waiting and rude staff this is the place for you. They called themselves getting rid of the old workers and replacing them but a staff can only be as good as their leader. So clean up as much as you like but sometimes you have to pull the root of the issues first to resolve the rest. Need I say more.

December 12th, 2014
Front desk staff is rude. The staff that answers the phone are very rude and abrupt. Doctor Blair takes does not respond to messages or review lab work in a timely manner. I absolutely do NOT recommend this practice to anyone.

February 22nd, 2013
Dissapointed
I called in to make a first-time appointment. The lady who answered the phone asked how she could help me I proceeded to tell her and before I could finish she said hold please and I waited about ten minutes and no one ever came back to the phone. I have heard good things about this doctor but I was warned that the front desk staff was very unprofessional. I figure I would give it a try anyway. Thumbs down. The front desk staff is potentially the face of a business and their professionalism is key. Thumbs down.

January 16th, 2010
The doctors in this practice are brilliant. I have and will continue to direct family, friends and co-workers to these Doctors strictly based on the comprehension, benevolence, control and patience these Doctors display, primarily Dr. Charmaine Blair. As for the staff most are welcoming and considerate. A major issue for me and my family would be the nurse line which can be a discouraging experience. If for any reason you have to call the nurse line I fell I am treated with such carelessness that I think very hard prior to calling the office for anything other than making appointments.