Dr. Charmaine Chibar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charmaine Chibar?

Parent

Posted on November 29th, 2012

What I like most about Dr.Chibar is that she spoke with my daughter. Person to person. This is so important for a teen. My daughter loved her manner and the way she explained why her body was acting like it was!

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Chibar has excellent bedside manner. She is always interested is what we as parents have to say and think about our childs development. She is VERY detailed in her examination on every visit. She is down to earth and never makes us feel silly or rushed when we see her.

Top Notch Doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr. Chibar is very patient and has excellent bedside manner. She is always interested in what i have to say and answers all questions with a smile. I never feel rushed or as if i'm asking silly questions.

Love this doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2008

I loved visiting Dr. Chibar. I never felt rushed and always knew that she would spend the appropriate time with my children. Very good with kids and made my children feel comfortable. She is very thorough in her assessments.

Posted on January 30th, 2017