Dr. Charmaine Earle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charmaine Earle?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Charmaine Earle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017

Have a hard time getting thru to the office when you call.

October 18th, 2016

Review

Dr. Earle, is a very kind capable doctor. I really feel like she is highly skilled and cares about her patients. My experience has been positive unt ...

June 17th, 2016

useless staff

their staff personnel are useless, the office manager does not ever call back within the 48 hours they say they will.

June 15th, 2016

Great service!

February 17th, 2016

I've been a patient for 4 years I have not yet met my doctor, there is no business etiquette what so ever ! My prescriptions are never filled on time ,it's take 4 to 5 trips back and forth to the pharmacy before I can get my prescription. I'm truly disgusted ! Staffing at the office on Hesperia Rd. and associates are amazing !!! They are the only light in such a dark place

November 9th, 2015

Unavailable

Earl has no time for her patients. She is always rushed with no time to listen to you. I saw her 3 times in 2 years . My lab results were reviewed by her nurse over the phone. The nurse said my Triglyceride was high and when I asked to see the Dr. She told me not to worry about it. I have suggested to Dr. Earl that my former doctor had given me prescription for it instead of Statin which helped, but she abruptly stopped me. I tried to make appointment to see her for a refill of prescriptions because I was told I needed to see her. After waiting for a whole year, I gave up. The Pharmacy gave me a few weeks supply and said they can't do it any more. My past Doctors in Northern California were not only caring, but they used login sites where I could check my Lab results to communicate with my Doctor directly via email. My wonderful Dr. Rizvani , used to make appointments and send me email to come and see her after she read my concerns via email. I am still looking for a primary care doctor preferably female and more accessible. I have never seen Earl's, comments except prescribing drugs. In this cyber era, it amazes me how Doctors don't reach out to their patients and communicate directly. I am determined to find one who is caring and professional. My dealings with Earl and her staff has been a Nightmare!

September 30th, 2015

Don't go there

Janah was the best, since she's no longer there I'll be changing providers. Because Deborah is a freaking idiot who doesn't listen, she's also is verry rude. What can she really learn the 5 minutes she maybe stays in the room. She always says tell the nurse like she can't be bothered.

September 28th, 2015

Poor bedside manner

I will never go back to see her PA Deborah Anderson. I am looking to find a new primary. I waited almost 4 weeks to get in to see her and it was a waste of my time and money.

May 19th, 2015

Dr. Earle and her staff are great. They are very kind and helpful.

April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Earle appears to be on point but her staff is another story. They are rude, short with you and appear unhappy. Too bad they are not giving Dr. Earle a good name and reputation.

April 20th, 2015

I too have had many problems with Dr. Earle and her office staff. She is rude, rushed and unwilling to take the time to discuss medical issues. I had surgery scheduled and had to have it postponed once due to her not completing the paperwork. Then when the 2nd reschedule was happening due to this issue, I got angry and it took them 3 times of faxing an approval (forgot to have the dr sign a release EACH time), it finally was scheduled for the following 2 days. Thank goodness Loma Linda Hospital scheduler worked so hard with me to get it done. I have tried to speak to Dr. Earle regarding all the issues I have with her and her office staff and even volunteered to make an appt with her to do this. She didn't want to hear it or make an appt for this discussion. I would not EVER recommend her for anyone who is experiencing any medical issues that are not a common cold. I read some of the other reviews and have had the same issues with her and also family members have told me of these same problems.

March 31st, 2015

Did not get to see the doctor ever. Wait time for an appointment with her is 3 months. This is unacceptable! Did not see me on our first appointment. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DR If you want to see a doctor you are basically choosing to see an unknown PA!