Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
useless staff show details useless staff
by upset and disappointed on Jun 17th, 2016

their staff personnel are useless, the office manager does not ever call back within the 48 hours they say they will.

by Inez J on Jun 15th, 2016

Great service!

Feb 17th, 2016

I've been a patient for 4 years I have not yet met my doctor, there is no business etiquette what so ever ! My prescriptions are never filled on time ,it's take 4 to 5 trips back and forth to the pharmacy before I can get my prescription. I'm truly disgusted ! Staffing at the office on Hesperia Rd. and associates are amazing !!! They are the only light in such a dark place

Unavailable show details Unavailable
by Sally Bissrat on Nov 9th, 2015

Earl has no time for her patients. She is always rushed with no time to listen to you. I saw her 3 times in 2 years . My lab results were reviewed by her nurse over the phone. The nurse said my Triglyceride was high and when I asked to see the Dr. She told me not to worry about it. I have suggested to Dr. Earl that my former doctor had given me prescription for it instead of Statin which helped, but she abruptly stopped me. I tried to make appointment to see her for a refill of prescriptions because I was told I needed to see her. After waiting for a whole year, I gave up. The Pharmacy gave me a few weeks supply and said they can't do it any more. My past Doctors in Northern California were not only caring, but they used login sites where I could check my Lab results to communicate with my Doctor directly via email. My wonderful Dr. Rizvani , used to make appointments and send me email to come and see her after she read my concerns via email. I am still looking for a primary care doctor preferably female and more accessible. I have never seen Earl's, comments except prescribing drugs. In this cyber era, it amazes me how Doctors don't reach out to their patients and communicate directly. I am determined to find one who is caring and professional. My dealings with Earl and her staff has been a Nightmare!

Don't go there show details Don't go there
by Myra Payton on Sep 30th, 2015

Janah was the best, since she's no longer there I'll be changing providers. Because Deborah is a freaking idiot who doesn't listen, she's also is verry rude. What can she really learn the 5 minutes she maybe stays in the room. She always says tell the nurse like she can't be bothered.

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
Sep 28th, 2015

I will never go back to see her PA Deborah Anderson. I am looking to find a new primary. I waited almost 4 weeks to get in to see her and it was a waste of my time and money.

May 19th, 2015

Dr. Earle and her staff are great. They are very kind and helpful.

Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Earle appears to be on point but her staff is another story. They are rude, short with you and appear unhappy. Too bad they are not giving Dr. Earle a good name and reputation.

Apr 19th, 2015

I too have had many problems with Dr. Earle and her office staff. She is rude, rushed and unwilling to take the time to discuss medical issues. I had surgery scheduled and had to have it postponed once due to her not completing the paperwork. Then when the 2nd reschedule was happening due to this issue, I got angry and it took them 3 times of faxing an approval (forgot to have the dr sign a release EACH time), it finally was scheduled for the following 2 days. Thank goodness Loma Linda Hospital scheduler worked so hard with me to get it done. I have tried to speak to Dr. Earle regarding all the issues I have with her and her office staff and even volunteered to make an appt with her to do this. She didn't want to hear it or make an appt for this discussion. I would not EVER recommend her for anyone who is experiencing any medical issues that are not a common cold. I read some of the other reviews and have had the same issues with her and also family members have told me of these same problems.

Mar 30th, 2015

Did not get to see the doctor ever. Wait time for an appointment with her is 3 months. This is unacceptable! Did not see me on our first appointment. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DR If you want to see a doctor you are basically choosing to see an unknown PA!

Mar 20th, 2015

My children usually sees Jenola. She is great and has taken care of my children for over 6 years. She even calls me back if i leave a msg after hours for my concerns.

Feb 11th, 2015

Office staff is unprofessional, confrontational, egotistical and unapologetic for their repeated mistakes that negate care.

Caring show details Caring
by Tracy Howe on Apr 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Earle for eight years and Thanks to her and her staff I may not be around. Everyone has an opinion. I know that she is busy any doctor that you see will have you wait. She ask that you come 15 minutes earlier so you can be seen on time. She and her staff are very caring, I recommend her to everyone.

Caring and Knowledgeable show details Caring and Knowledgeable
by Joyce on Jul 22nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Earle for 3 years now. I have a lot of medical issues but Dr. Earle always takes the time to discuss my concerns. I always feel like I'm her only patient during my visit. She is caring, knowledgeable and thorough. I've seen Jenoa Holmes a few times and she is great also. The girls of front are friendly and nice and the nurses are caring. I've referred several people to her and so far everyone is happy. I love Dr. Earle and her staff

maybe it's time for a change show details maybe it's time for a change
by marie on Apr 12th, 2013

I have been going to this medical group for quite awhile now. Now that Dr Earle has established quite a few patients it is very hard to get in to see her and the same with Jenoa as well. I usually only see Jenoa which i'm fine with that , I think she's great, but my major complaint is that now you can't even get in to see Jenoa. I really don't care for the other PA's, although I did see Buce Jackson and he was good. We as patients need to establish a doctor/patient relationship where we feel comfortable with the doctor and they really get to know you and care about your health concerns. I don't like being bounced around from doctor to different PA's and when you call it seems like they always try to make your appt with a new PA. As much as I would really really hate to, I'm thinking of switching Doctors. I understand doctors get busy, but they need to make time for the patients who really want to see them ONLY. And it shouldn't be 2 or 3 months down the road, you could be dead by then. Vickie is great to , love her personality.

Oct 9th, 2012

Office staff was great. Doctor Earle's PA that I saw for a few visits prior to seeing Doctor Earle was good.My first visit with Dr. Earle was very bad. She was not prepared and got very frustrated with me because my case is a little more complicated. I have been ill for a while and was in a head on collision. The doctor in her frustration actually asked to see my Insurance card, right in the middle of the exam. I guess to gauge if it was worth her time. I am on Medicare. I guess a cash paying person would have gotten her time better. I will never go back. You claim to be a Christian, that was really the scary part.

Mar 3rd, 2012

Dr. Earle tries to make a good first impression but afterward, in subsequent appointments, she is distracted and cursory, typing information into a computer impersonally.She and her staff are pleasant but they act like they are looking past you to the next patient, always in a rush.Dr. Earle doesn't listen well and is quick to judgement regarding symptoms, and, worst of all, she and the staff are poor on following up on test results. I have called multiple times about getting test results and the office never calls back.When I see her and mention the problem, she dismisses my concern with a statement like, "Oh, you didn't get that..." and then moves on.Dr. Earle has pleasant, if aloof, personality. I would recommend her to someone who needs perfunctory attention.

Extremely difficult to get an appointment with her unless you have 45 days to wait. show details Extremely difficult to get an appointment with her unless you have 45 days to wait.
Oct 26th, 2010

The office staff is courteous but it is impossible to get an appointment unless you have 45 days to wait. Jenoa her PA is awesome and very thorough.

Dangerous caring show details Dangerous caring
by sad on Oct 11th, 2010

At first, I was thrilled with Dr. Earle, The office staff is knowledgeable and kind. However, please don't count on any Dr or PA in that office to be able to handle/treat prescribe medication/run tests for an on going condition. Especially if you don't automatically take to which ever method prescribed. And do not, I repeat, do not, dare to ask Dr. Earle what type of medicine she giving you beyond the name. I have since changed medical groups and Dr.'s I would NEVER recommend Dr. Earle- not even to my own enemy.

by Christian & Renee Rollins on Dec 3rd, 2009

the staff at each office is very friendly and professional Dr. Earl cares about here patient she takes here time with u and explains everything with you