Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
May 19th, 2015

Dr. Earle and her staff are great. They are very kind and helpful.

Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Earle appears to be on point but her staff is another story. They are rude, short with you and appear unhappy. Too bad they are not giving Dr. Earle a good name and reputation.

Apr 19th, 2015

I too have had many problems with Dr. Earle and her office staff. She is rude, rushed and unwilling to take the time to discuss medical issues. I had surgery scheduled and had to have it postponed once due to her not completing the paperwork. Then when the 2nd reschedule was happening due to this issue, I got angry and it took them 3 times of faxing an approval (forgot to have the dr sign a release EACH time), it finally was scheduled for the following 2 days. Thank goodness Loma Linda Hospital scheduler worked so hard with me to get it done. I have tried to speak to Dr. Earle regarding all the issues I have with her and her office staff and even volunteered to make an appt with her to do this. She didn't want to hear it or make an appt for this discussion. I would not EVER recommend her for anyone who is experiencing any medical issues that are not a common cold. I read some of the other reviews and have had the same issues with her and also family members have told me of these same problems.

Mar 30th, 2015

Did not get to see the doctor ever. Wait time for an appointment with her is 3 months. This is unacceptable! Did not see me on our first appointment. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DR If you want to see a doctor you are basically choosing to see an unknown PA!

Mar 20th, 2015

My children usually sees Jenola. She is great and has taken care of my children for over 6 years. She even calls me back if i leave a msg after hours for my concerns.

Feb 11th, 2015

Office staff is unprofessional, confrontational, egotistical and unapologetic for their repeated mistakes that negate care.

Office Policy show details Office Policy
Jun 9th, 2014

My appointment was w/ Jenoa Holmes, PA for Monday, June 2, 2014, @ 10:00 am.i arrived @ 10:05am. I presented my insurance card and took a seat. About 5 minutes later Vicky (the office person) told me my appointment was @ 9:45 am. I told her my appointment was for 10:00 am. She went to the back, came back stating. Mind you no one was in the waiting, and no real explanation was given. So for the sake of NOT OUTWARDLY DEMONSTRATING MY DISDAIN for this treatment I acquiesced and made the appointment.I decided before I commented NEGATIVELY anywhere online about my experience. I would endeavored to conduct an internet search Google & (various other search engines) LQQKING for: Dr. Charmaine Earle, Patient Office Policy, Dr. Charmaine Earle, Late Appointment Policy, Cancellation Policy, No Show Policy, Shiloh Medical Center (shilohmc.com) and found a link that was NOT working. I further searched Medical office policies NOT seeing anything anywhere associated with your business or doctor's name. Perhaps SHILOH MEDICAL CENTER SHOULD IMPLEMENT the following office policies Late Show, No Show, Missed Appointments, Cancelled Appointments to avoid this happening to another patient.

Caring show details Caring
by Tracy Howe on Apr 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Earle for eight years and Thanks to her and her staff I may not be around. Everyone has an opinion. I know that she is busy any doctor that you see will have you wait. She ask that you come 15 minutes earlier so you can be seen on time. She and her staff are very caring, I recommend her to everyone.

Caring and Knowledgeable show details Caring and Knowledgeable
by Joyce on Jul 22nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Earle for 3 years now. I have a lot of medical issues but Dr. Earle always takes the time to discuss my concerns. I always feel like I'm her only patient during my visit. She is caring, knowledgeable and thorough. I've seen Jenoa Holmes a few times and she is great also. The girls of front are friendly and nice and the nurses are caring. I've referred several people to her and so far everyone is happy. I love Dr. Earle and her staff

discourteous staff show details discourteous staff
by Antoinette McClendon on Jun 7th, 2013

I had an apopointment on 2 different occassions to be denied. They claimed that I made a mistake of my appointments. I had an appointment in Jan. which they claimed was not at the Palmdale Rd. office, so I never made it. I let the office reschedule me for June without any fuss until they tried to make me fill like a fool. They argued me as if I was a fool and I made a mistake of my apointment. I am a diabetic and I am to see the Dr. every 3 months and they refused to see me because of the mistake they made. They accused me instead of owning up to the bad scheduling Cynthia has made. Dr. Earle is not a great and caring Dr. I was most successful with Jenoa Holmes. Vicky is very nice. Cynthia has mixed up my appoints twice. They refuse to give me a prescription and my medical records to punish me for being frustrated with their bad management. Dr. Earle refused to talk to me regarding my appointment so I became beligerant. I will find a better Dr. and report this Dr. to licensing and my insurance. I will call the newspaper as well. The office manager belittled me. See other ratings because I experienced the same as others.

maybe it's time for a change show details maybe it's time for a change
by marie on Apr 12th, 2013

I have been going to this medical group for quite awhile now. Now that Dr Earle has established quite a few patients it is very hard to get in to see her and the same with Jenoa as well. I usually only see Jenoa which i'm fine with that , I think she's great, but my major complaint is that now you can't even get in to see Jenoa. I really don't care for the other PA's, although I did see Buce Jackson and he was good. We as patients need to establish a doctor/patient relationship where we feel comfortable with the doctor and they really get to know you and care about your health concerns. I don't like being bounced around from doctor to different PA's and when you call it seems like they always try to make your appt with a new PA. As much as I would really really hate to, I'm thinking of switching Doctors. I understand doctors get busy, but they need to make time for the patients who really want to see them ONLY. And it shouldn't be 2 or 3 months down the road, you could be dead by then. Vickie is great to , love her personality.

Oct 9th, 2012

Office staff was great. Doctor Earle's PA that I saw for a few visits prior to seeing Doctor Earle was good.My first visit with Dr. Earle was very bad. She was not prepared and got very frustrated with me because my case is a little more complicated. I have been ill for a while and was in a head on collision. The doctor in her frustration actually asked to see my Insurance card, right in the middle of the exam. I guess to gauge if it was worth her time. I am on Medicare. I guess a cash paying person would have gotten her time better. I will never go back. You claim to be a Christian, that was really the scary part.

Mar 3rd, 2012

Dr. Earle tries to make a good first impression but afterward, in subsequent appointments, she is distracted and cursory, typing information into a computer impersonally.She and her staff are pleasant but they act like they are looking past you to the next patient, always in a rush.Dr. Earle doesn't listen well and is quick to judgement regarding symptoms, and, worst of all, she and the staff are poor on following up on test results. I have called multiple times about getting test results and the office never calls back.When I see her and mention the problem, she dismisses my concern with a statement like, "Oh, you didn't get that..." and then moves on.Dr. Earle has pleasant, if aloof, personality. I would recommend her to someone who needs perfunctory attention.

Extremely difficult to get an appointment with her unless you have 45 days to wait. show details Extremely difficult to get an appointment with her unless you have 45 days to wait.
Oct 26th, 2010

The office staff is courteous but it is impossible to get an appointment unless you have 45 days to wait. Jenoa her PA is awesome and very thorough.

Dangerous caring show details Dangerous caring
by sad on Oct 11th, 2010

At first, I was thrilled with Dr. Earle, The office staff is knowledgeable and kind. However, please don't count on any Dr or PA in that office to be able to handle/treat prescribe medication/run tests for an on going condition. Especially if you don't automatically take to which ever method prescribed. And do not, I repeat, do not, dare to ask Dr. Earle what type of medicine she giving you beyond the name. I have since changed medical groups and Dr.'s I would NEVER recommend Dr. Earle- not even to my own enemy.

by Christian & Renee Rollins on Dec 3rd, 2009

the staff at each office is very friendly and professional Dr. Earl cares about here patient she takes here time with u and explains everything with you

Poor Referral Staff and communication show details Poor Referral Staff and communication
Aug 24th, 2009

Referral staff never returned calls. Dr submitted referral on Aug 5. As of Aug 24 I have yet to receive the referral. Have contacted Insurance, Medical Group, Etc. No one can help. Originates with the Dr's office which is inept.

Poor referral staff, Long wait time show details Poor referral staff, Long wait time
by Citysearch User on Aug 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

The Doctor is OK. Average wait has been 1 hour or greater. Last time was an hour and a half. Referral staff is inept. I understand glitches ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Don`t interfer with her GOD complex show details Don`t interfer with her GOD complex
by Citysearch User on Mar 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

At first, I was thrilled with Dr. Earle, PA Genoa and new addition Dr Byon. The office staff, especially Vicky is knowledgeable and kind. Ho...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Attentiveness, Kindness and exceptional care show details Attentiveness, Kindness and exceptional care
by Citysearch User on Apr 26th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr Earle is from Jamaica, although her classy accent doesn`t give it away. She is an exceptional doctor who listens attentively, takes her o...

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by BA S. at Judy`sBook on Aug 21st, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr. Earle is a young and knowledgeable doctor who truly takes the time to listen to her patients. Her office is easy to locate and very family-friendly with a small play area for kids. Her office staff and nurses are both patient and cari...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Dr. Charmaine Earle show details Dr. Charmaine Earle
by Citysearch User on Aug 21st, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Earle looks like she`s about 12 to my 40-something-year-old eyes, but she`s a patient and knowledgeable doctor. She listens carefully...