A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charmaine Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charmaine Lobo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charmaine Lobo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charmaine Rachel Lobo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charmaine R. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Charmaine Lobo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charmaine Lobo practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.