A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charmaine Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charmaine Lobo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charmaine Rachel Lobo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charmaine R. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Charmaine Lobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charmaine Lobo practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.