A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charmaine Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- St Clares Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charmaine Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charmaine A. Martin practice?
Dr. Charmaine Martin practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fabens, TX and Schenectady, NY.
See El Paso Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Martin, Dr. Cari Martin, Dr. Carla Martin, Dr. Carlene Martin, Dr. Carlota Martin, Dr. Carlotta Martin, Dr. Carly Martin, Dr. Carlyn Martin