A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charmaine Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charmaine Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charmaine Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center of El Paso R E Thomason
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charmaine Alicia Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charmaine A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Charmaine Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charmaine Martin practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Primary Care Doctors.