A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charmaine Moczygemba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charmaine Moczygemba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moczygemba graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Moczygemba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charmaine Kay Moczygemba MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charmaine K. Moczygemba practice?
- Dr. Charmaine Moczygemba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charmaine Moczygemba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.