A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charmian Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charmian Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Cape Town. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charmian D Cohen MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Charmian D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Charmian Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Charmian Cohen practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Endocrinologists.