A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charmian Cohen is Good. Dr. Cohen has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charmian Cohen, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Cape Town. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charmian Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile