Dr. Charmian Cohen MD Patient Reviews

3.8

no change

February 15th, 2017
Better Understanding
I love going to a doctor who really understands me and my health. That’s what Dr. Cohen is like.

February 9th, 2017
Nice and Helpful
The people who work at Dr. Cohen’s office are very nice and helpful, and Dr. Cohen is very professional.

February 9th, 2017
Nice and Helpful

February 3rd, 2017
Highly Recommended
I can almost feel at home at Dr. Cohen’s. She is a good doctor, and her employees are friendly.

February 1st, 2017
Best Doctor
Dr. Cohen is one of the best doctors around, and I really love her professional approach and her kindness.

January 13th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr.Cohen for about 5 or 6 years and wouldn't dream of being treated by anyone else. It is a very thorough and comprehensive visit. warm friendly atmosphere at her office and I would highly recommend you try her. she has invaluable knowledge in her field and has controlled my type II diabetes symptoms admirably.

April 1st, 2016
Horrible Doctor. Waiting time unreal. It's like a mill

September 4th, 2015
Terrible
I waiting 3 hours to see this doctor. Staff could have informed me as a new patient how long the wait was going to be. The assistant that took my information in the exam room barely spoke English and had difficult understanding simple things like my medications, chief complaint etc. When the doctor came in she rushed the visit and would cut me off as I was speaking . I was seen as a new patient to have my thyroid checked. I explained that I had a rapid weight gain in the last year and have difficulty losing weight, despite the fact that I workout 4-6 times a week and diet. Without even knowing what my diet consists of she replied "Oh, you just have to eat a lot less to lose weight". So disappointed and I do not recommend this office to ANYONE.

March 26th, 2015
Phlebotomists are kind and gentle.
superb bedside manner. She's not hasty or impersonal.

May 28th, 2013
I had a great experience with Dr. Charmian Cohen. She was extremeIy thorough, took her time with me answering all of my questions and putting my mind at ease. Dr. Cohen has a very busy practice and I can see why. Shes definitely worth waiting for to get the kind of care that you can't get in any Endocrinology office. Her staff was professional and prompt and followed up with me after my visit. Without hesitation, I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen to any of my family members/friends. I know they would be in good hands!

May 4th, 2013
She has a heart for her patients....
I was referred to Dr Cohen by my PCP. When I walked in, her office was packed. And since it was my first time, I wanted to see why so many people waited patiently to see her. Her staff was very pleasant. When I met her, she was attentive, soft spoken and gentle. She addressed all my concerns, took time to explain the treatment regimen she wanted to start me on. She provided an option of a CDE who would further provide additional support. I spoke to few patients in the waiting about their tenure with her and some said, they have been going to her for years. I was very pleased with her and now I know why her patients love her. I would highly recommend this doctor.

November 1st, 2012
She took her time to see me. Went above the purpose of my visit to discuss my weight and diet options. I felt she really understood and wanted to do her best.A most dedicated and caring doctor.