A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charmiya Nonato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nonato graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nonato has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nonato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charmiya C. Nonato practice?
Dr. Charmiya Nonato practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monsey, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.