Dr. Charon Gentile MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houma, LA

3.1

December 30th, 2016
Heartless
I was about to be a first time mom, I was nervous and unsure of things. Her and her staff did not make anything better. There were things that were said and told to me by them. They are completely rude. They have no bedside manner. Unfortunately I ended up having a miscarriage. It has taken me a while to be okay. But I will NOT go to them again when its time to start trying again to conceive my rainbow baby. I felt like I was just another number that she did not care about me or my growing baby.

May 9th, 2013
Disappointed
I didn't really have many issues with the staff or Dr. Gentile besides feeling rushed and seeing the Nurse practitioner more often than the Dr. until I became pregnant. They recommended me get on Medicaid, then when I did, they became rude and wouldn't work with me even though I did everything they suggested. I even talked to the office manager who was the rudest out of all the staff. Needless to say I switched to another Dr.

April 15th, 2013
Dr. Gentile rarely visits with her patients. You will mostly see Heather Fanguy, NP. I don't mind because Heather is much friendlier and easier to speak to.

March 25th, 2013
zero bedside manners. She did not try to find a diagnosis for my situation. I felt like she brushed it off as things happen. Very unhappy with the unprofessional staff as well.

March 15th, 2011
All of the office staff are really nice and well mannered. I have no disappointments about the visits or the staff.