Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charrell Thomas
Dr. Charrell Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Saint Luke's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Charrell Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Charrell Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Marwan Shaykh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Gerald Platock
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi57
Dr. Angela Martin
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi30