A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charu Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charu Aggarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charu Aggarwal MD and MPH is a female Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charu Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Charu Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charu Aggarwal practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.