A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charu Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charu Aggarwal MD and MPH is a female Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charu Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Charu Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charu Aggarwal practices Medical Oncology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Berwyn Oncologists.