A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charu Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charu Aggarwal MD and MPH is a female Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charu Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Charu Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charu Aggarwal practices Medical Oncology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Berwyn Oncologists.