Internist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

2.5

Having a sleep disorder is hard enough - Don't let this doctor add to it. show details Having a sleep disorder is hard enough - Don't let this doctor add to it.
Oct 8th, 2013

Its always hard to read reviews and know whether you can trust them or what type of person writes online reviews because they are never happy. I've never written a review of a doctor before but felt that I owed it to anyone looking for a sleep doctor to tell them that my experience with Dr. Sabharwal was the worst I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of her office fast enough, barely answering questions or asking questions about my condition. If you are looking for a doctor who recognizes the impact a sleep disorder has on your life and works with you to develop a treatment plan to best address your condition, keep looking. This doctor is looking to bill your insurance while ignoring your questions or bothering to explain to you treatment decisions or options. A doctor should leave you feeling that they want to see you well, care about your health, and are available as a resource to you as you treat your condition. Dr. Sabharwal is cold, condescending, quick to cut off questions and push you out of her office. While she seems qualified and smart - perhaps she'd be better suited as a research doctor who doesn't interact with people. Don't waste your time on this doctor who treats you like you are a waste of hers.

Mar 17th, 2013

It is all about the money. Does not listen too well. Does not spend much time. (less than 5 minutes)

Feb 26th, 2013

She is a complete crook. Running the sleep lab for money.

Apr 23rd, 2012

I'M SLEEPING BETTER THAN ANYTIME IN THE PAST 25 YEARS. She is excellent.

May 10th, 2011

I appreciate Dr. Sabharwal taking the time to hear exactly what it was that was bothering me with my sleep. There was no detail left unannounced. She asked me so many questions to help find the sources of my problems. I'd recommend her to anyone with a sleep problem. The fact that she is also very pretty shouldn't be mentioned.

Someone who helped! show details Someone who helped!
Mar 15th, 2011

I've seen a lot of doctors over the years. I've never seen one who with confidence said they would help me and then did. I am very impressed and a lot happier now that I am sleeping!

lini show details lini
by lini hellman on Jun 16th, 2010

Dr.Sabharwal is very nice Doctor!!!