Dr. Charu Sabharwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charu Sabharwal?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Charu Sabharwal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015

My son had trouble sleeping. After meeting with his primary doctor I was referred for a consultation with Dr Sabharwal. Everyone I spoke to was very pleasant. I asked if they could verify my benefits and I was called a few hours later and explained our exact coverage. My son really liked Dr S. We had a sleep study the room was very clean. They had the room decorated like a child's room. I was a little apprehensive at first seeing him hooked up to wires, I could tell Lucas was too. Yolly, the night technician, made my son and I feel comfortable by saying things like "alright it's time to get you hooked up in your space suit". I strongly recommend this place for anyone who has trouble sleeping or not sleeping. A couple of my friends are scheduled to go in aswell

October 9th, 2013

Having a sleep disorder is hard enough - Don't let this doctor add to it.

Its always hard to read reviews and know whether you can trust them or what type of person writes online reviews because they are never happy. I've never written a review of a doctor before but felt that I owed it to anyone looking for a sleep doctor to tell them that my experience with Dr. Sabharwal was the worst I've ever had. She couldn't get me out of her office fast enough, barely answering questions or asking questions about my condition. If you are looking for a doctor who recognizes the impact a sleep disorder has on your life and works with you to develop a treatment plan to best address your condition, keep looking. This doctor is looking to bill your insurance while ignoring your questions or bothering to explain to you treatment decisions or options. A doctor should leave you feeling that they want to see you well, care about your health, and are available as a resource to you as you treat your condition. Dr. Sabharwal is cold, condescending, quick to cut off questions and push you out of her office. While she seems qualified and smart - perhaps she'd be better suited as a research doctor who doesn't interact with people. Don't waste your time on this doctor who treats you like you are a waste of hers.

March 17th, 2013

It is all about the money. Does not listen too well. Does not spend much time. (less than 5 minutes)

April 23rd, 2012

I'M SLEEPING BETTER THAN ANYTIME IN THE PAST 25 YEARS. She is excellent.

May 10th, 2011

I appreciate Dr. Sabharwal taking the time to hear exactly what it was that was bothering me with my sleep. There was no detail left unannounced. She asked me so many questions to help find the sources of my problems. I'd recommend her to anyone with a sleep problem. The fact that she is also very pretty shouldn't be mentioned.

March 15th, 2011

Someone who helped!

I've seen a lot of doctors over the years. I've never seen one who with confidence said they would help me and then did. I am very impressed and a lot happier now that I am sleeping!

June 17th, 2010

lini

Dr.Sabharwal is very nice Doctor!!!

November 21st, 2014