A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charu Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charu Trivedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charu Trivedi, MD is board certified in Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trivedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans