A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charulatha Nagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charulatha Nagar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charulatha Nagar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Clinical Research
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagar graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Nagar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charulatha P Nagar MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charulatha P. Nagar practice?
- Dr. Charulatha Nagar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charulatha Nagar practices Neurology near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Wilmette Neurologists.