A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charumathi Rathnakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charumathi Rathnakumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charumathi Rathnakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathnakumar graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Rathnakumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charumathi Rathnakumar MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charumathi Rathnakumar practice?
- Dr. Charumathi Rathnakumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charumathi Rathnakumar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Metuchen Internists and Metuchen Infectious Disease Doctors.