Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charurope Apibunyopas
Dr. Charurope Apibunyopas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nottingham, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Apibunyopas is affiliated with Saint Joseph Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center Inc and Franklin Square Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Charurope Apibunyopas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charurope Apibunyopas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nottingham, MD.
Dr. Ann Morrill
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Nottingham, MD 0.32 mi32
Dr. Salome Hawkins-Cole
Nottingham, MD 0.32 mi22
Dr. Lo An Lai
Nottingham, MD 0.57 mi19