A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charurut Somboonwit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charurut Somboonwit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charurut Somboonwit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Somboonwit graduated from Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok.
Dr. Somboonwit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charurut Somboonwit MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charurut Somboonwit practice?
- Dr. Charurut Somboonwit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charurut Somboonwit practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bartow, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Bartow Internists and Bartow Infectious Disease Doctors.