A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charuta Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charuta Joshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charuta Joshi, FRCPC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charuta Narayan Joshi FRCPC, MBBS, and MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charuta N. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Charuta Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Charuta Joshi practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Neurologists.