Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charyse Mcmillion
Dr. Charyse Mcmillion, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lorain, OH, with other offices in Oberlin, OH and Vermilion, OH (and 2 other locations). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mcmillion is affiliated with Mercy Allen Hospital, Community Health Partners of OH-West and Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Charyse Mcmillion has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Charyse Mcmillion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.
Dr. Rebecca Schroeder
Lorain, OH 0 mi18
Dr. James Anthony
Occupational Medicine, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Lorain, OH 0.48 mi37
Dr. Joseph Von Kaenel
Family Medicine, General Practice
Lorain, OH 0.60 mi18