Dr. Alan Sacks MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

no change

May 9th, 2017
A true visionary.
Dr. Sacks provided a great hands on experience from the consultation to the post-op appointment. He listens to everything that you want and works with you to get that result. He is incredibly quick in answering any follow up phone calls and just made the whole experience wonderful. I am so happy with my surgery results. His staff is also friendly and eases your nerves. His new receptionist is very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to make improvements and will definitely back for more work.

May 8th, 2017

May 8th, 2017

March 20th, 2017
Breast Aug
A long process but Dr. Sacks was never hesitant with helping me fix this problem and coming up with solutions. I love everyone that works in this office!

March 17th, 2017
Best Dr Ever
Dr Sacks is an artist and it shows thru his work. I had lost alot of weight and had excessive skin. My body needed contouring. In my consult he gave me realistic results. He also drew a picture of my current body and what my body would look like when he was done.. My body is amazing.. He is the best at what he does and I recommend everyone to him..

September 18th, 2016
No no no!
I have the dents where there shouldn't be and sags and holes to prove he is awful! I never felt good about my body after his butchering. I was excited and outto perfect it and was left devastated for life!

March 29th, 2016
Excellent

April 19th, 2013
A true artist
Dr. Sacks has a fantastic disposition in dealing with patients. He takes time in answering any question that you might have, and never makes you feel as if you "are asking a stupid question". I have had two breast augmentation surgeries performed by Dr. Sacks, and would recommend his work to anyone. All of my friends say that I have the most natural looking enhancements that they have ever seen, and strangers have no idea they are even augmented! Extremely happy, and will go back to Dr. Sacks for any future needs!

September 16th, 2012
So happy!
I had a breast lift and implants done 5 years ago by a surgeon in Michigan. I was never happy with the results and then within the last year, I started having complications. I went to 3 different surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Sacks. He was absolutely incredible. He spent so much time with me, explaining everything in detail. I had my implants removed and had the lift redone, the results are amazing. I am thrilled with the outcome. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sacks! He and the staff are so professional and have a great bedside manner. THANK YOU!!!!

February 6th, 2012
Colinda Mangan
Happened to come across this review site and wanted to leave my review on Dr Chasby Sacks. I was a patient of his quite a few years ago . He is in my opinion one of the best plastic surgeons in this area. I recommend him with confidence.

December 14th, 2011
Will be using Dr. Sacks again!
I interviewed many plastic surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Sacks. I found that Dr. Sacks was the most professional and least arrogant. Dr. Sacks spent over an hour on my initial consultation and made sure he understood what I wanted. I am more than satisfied with my results! I will be using Dr. Sacks again in the future.

October 26th, 2011
I love Dr. Sacks!
Dr. Sacks and his staff were very personable from my consultation to my follow-up appointments. Before my surgery he was very comforting and dealt with my non-stop chatter during my breast augmentation. I did end up experiencing a minor complication that was NO FAULT OF HIS and he took the time to see me every day of the week for months to help me work through it. He is always willing to see me anytime I need to stop by and talk to him. My complications have been resolved without a revision surgery due to Dr. Sacks' dilligent care and I have achieved natural & beautiful results. Dr. Sacks and his staff have the best bedside manner and I would (and have!) reccomend him to everyone!