Dr. Alan Sacks MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

Would recommend Dr. Sacks to anybody looking for cosmetic surgery
Dr. Sacks was very helpful! He walked me through all parts of the procedure and made me feel very comfortable with everything. The follow up visits were great. He answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with the outcome! Maira at the front always greeted me with a smile, was extremely helpful and was a pleasure to deal with. The whole thing was a positive experience! Highly recommended!

Tremendous!
Loved Dr. Sacks and his staff. They were friendly, professional and so helpful. I am ecstatic with the results. Highly recomend Dr. Sacks.

June 7th, 2017
Thank you Dr Sacks!!
From start to finish my experience here with Dr. Sacks has been absolutely amazing! He is so patient, honest and I trust him completely. I had 2 surgeries with him and everytime was great. Thank you again for all you do and I would recommend to anyone

June 6th, 2017

June 6th, 2017

A true visionary.
Dr. Sacks provided a great hands on experience from the consultation to the post-op appointment. He listens to everything that you want and works with you to get that result. He is incredibly quick in answering any follow up phone calls and just made the whole experience wonderful. I am so happy with my surgery results. His staff is also friendly and eases your nerves. His new receptionist is very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to make improvements and will definitely back for more work.