Dr. Alan Sacks MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

September 18th, 2016
No no no!
I have the dents where there shouldn't be and sags and holes to prove he is awful! I never felt good about my body after his butchering. I was excited and outto perfect it and was left devastated for life!

March 29th, 2016
Excellent

April 19th, 2013
A true artist
Dr. Sacks has a fantastic disposition in dealing with patients. He takes time in answering any question that you might have, and never makes you feel as if you "are asking a stupid question". I have had two breast augmentation surgeries performed by Dr. Sacks, and would recommend his work to anyone. All of my friends say that I have the most natural looking enhancements that they have ever seen, and strangers have no idea they are even augmented! Extremely happy, and will go back to Dr. Sacks for any future needs!

September 16th, 2012
So happy!
I had a breast lift and implants done 5 years ago by a surgeon in Michigan. I was never happy with the results and then within the last year, I started having complications. I went to 3 different surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Sacks. He was absolutely incredible. He spent so much time with me, explaining everything in detail. I had my implants removed and had the lift redone, the results are amazing. I am thrilled with the outcome. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sacks! He and the staff are so professional and have a great bedside manner. THANK YOU!!!!

February 6th, 2012
Colinda Mangan
Happened to come across this review site and wanted to leave my review on Dr Chasby Sacks. I was a patient of his quite a few years ago . He is in my opinion one of the best plastic surgeons in this area. I recommend him with confidence.

December 14th, 2011
Will be using Dr. Sacks again!
I interviewed many plastic surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Sacks. I found that Dr. Sacks was the most professional and least arrogant. Dr. Sacks spent over an hour on my initial consultation and made sure he understood what I wanted. I am more than satisfied with my results! I will be using Dr. Sacks again in the future.

October 26th, 2011
I love Dr. Sacks!
Dr. Sacks and his staff were very personable from my consultation to my follow-up appointments. Before my surgery he was very comforting and dealt with my non-stop chatter during my breast augmentation. I did end up experiencing a minor complication that was NO FAULT OF HIS and he took the time to see me every day of the week for months to help me work through it. He is always willing to see me anytime I need to stop by and talk to him. My complications have been resolved without a revision surgery due to Dr. Sacks' dilligent care and I have achieved natural & beautiful results. Dr. Sacks and his staff have the best bedside manner and I would (and have!) reccomend him to everyone!

September 2nd, 2011
Happy in Gilbert
I recieved a breast augmentation back in 2004 and have been completely happy. I was so nervous, but Dr. Sacks and his team were so caring and professional my fears were calmed. He was great with follow up calls and apts. I would recommend him to anyone and am considering going in for a minor tummy tuck.

June 23rd, 2011
I'm very thankful with the Doctor, he is one of the best Cosmetic Surgeons I know.I'm very happy because he did a wonderful job with all my bodyI recommend he with all my friends.Thank you Dr. Sack.

January 28th, 2011
HAPPY!!!
I don't know what else to say except I am so happy with Dr. Sacks. He's awesome I would never go to anyone else....

December 16th, 2010
Top Doctor
I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with my results. Dr. Sacks is amazing he spent so much time with me explaining in detail the surgery. The staff made me feel even more comfortable, thank you so much Lori and Darlene you were awesome. I love my new breasts and will recommend Dr. Sacks to all my friends and family. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

December 16th, 2010
Best Doctor
Dr. Sacks is by far one of the best Cosmetic Surgeons I've known. He does awesome work and I have recommended him to many friends and family members. I would not ever recommend anyone else nor would I ever go to any other Cosmetic Surgeon. He is very detailed oriented and cares a lot about his patients. If you are looking for a great experience go see Dr. Sacks he's the best out there!