Chasby Sacks Is this you?

Have you seen Chasby Sacks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Arizona Cosmetic Surgery

I have been getting minor work for many years and never satisfied enough to continue with a surgeon until I stumbled upon Dr. Saks Office The Best Botox I have ever received. I decided at that point I wanted to gift myself to Liposuction he impressed me that much that of course he was my only choice. His Team Christa ( Surgical Tech ) & Melissa (RN) were outstanding not only are they very experienced, knowledgeable but personable as well. I felt very safe in their hands. Just two days after surgery even with swelling I have a waistline again. No love handles or bat wings the best part is after 49 years I actually have a butt. From face lifts to laser , botox , tummy tucks to liposuction & Brazilians There Is No Other Dr. that will be so up front and honest about what you need & wont try to sell you on something you don't want. I Thank you Dr. Saks & Team for making me feel beautiful again.

Would recommend Dr. Sacks to anybody looking for cosmetic surgery

Dr. Sacks was very helpful! He walked me through all parts of the procedure and made me feel very comfortable with everything. The follow up visits were great. He answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with the outcome! Maira at the front always greeted me with a smile, was extremely helpful and was a pleasure to deal with. The whole thing was a positive experience! Highly recommended!

Tremendous!

Loved Dr. Sacks and his staff. They were friendly, professional and so helpful. I am ecstatic with the results. Highly recomend Dr. Sacks.

June 7th, 2017

Thank you Dr Sacks!!

From start to finish my experience here with Dr. Sacks has been absolutely amazing! He is so patient, honest and I trust him completely. I had 2 surgeries with him and everytime was great. Thank you again for all you do and I would recommend to anyone

June 6th, 2017

June 6th, 2017

May 9th, 2017

A true visionary.

Dr. Sacks provided a great hands on experience from the consultation to the post-op appointment. He listens to everything that you want and works with you to get that result. He is incredibly quick in answering any follow up phone calls and just made the whole experience wonderful. I am so happy with my surgery results. His staff is also friendly and eases your nerves. His new receptionist is very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to make improvements and will definitely back for more work.

May 9th, 2017