Dr. Chasity Edwards MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Wilkes Barre, PA

February 5th, 2017
I was there on 1/11/2017, and unfortunately I suffered a miscarriage and Ms. Edwards took her time to explain my treatment options with me and my husband. She was very knowledgeable. She was also, very caring and sympathetic

January 24th, 2017
I'd rate a 10 if possible.
Chasity is wonderful! I waited about average, it was only a quick appointment for a test. But I had mentioned other concerns that I had and she said to schedule an appointment for 30mins so that we have enough time to sit down and discuss my concerns. Then, when I was scheduling, she actually made a special time to come to the clinic after an overnight shift to see me. Best OBGYN I've seen yet!

October 26th, 2015
Best Dr. I've seen yet!
She saved my life after I had a c-section from another doctor had gone wrong. She was very personable. Wait times for all of my visits were about the same as any other doctor that I have been to. Once the appointment began I felt I had her full attention and not rushed. If she hadn't moved out of state I would still be seeing her. She is the best doctor I have had yet. Whoever has her as their doctor now is blessed,

January 29th, 2014
Saw lots of OBs in this office during my pregnancy. I had three appointments with Dr. Edwards and always waited to longest to see her. The appointments were then very short and impersonal. She does not have a warm 'bedside manner'.

September 13th, 2012
Great doctor
I did not have a regular GYN (avoided them like the plague)and was prompted by a specific problem to seek one. She was highly recommened. I was not disappointed. She diagnosed me accurately, her bedside manner is warm and engaging - very personal. She performed my minor D&C surgery at the hospital with no complications and took the time to find & speak to my husband after my surgery before I was even awake to let him know it went well, what we could expect, and what he could do for me. I haven't had to wait (as noted in a couple of reviews), but would not mind to have the great care she provides.

April 2nd, 2012
This was my worst OB visit yet. Left feeling like she could care less.