Pediatricians

Thedacare Physicians Pediatrics-Neenah
640 Deerwood Ave
Neenah, WI 54956
920-727-9982
Locations and availability (2)

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

She is wonderful with my children. She really knows what she is doing and I can really tell that she cares and takes her time.

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Henry has been our son's doctor since he was born. She has seen us through intussusception and tubes and adenoidectomy. Now, she knows my son well enough that she can tell when he's going to be able to ride out his illness or when he's going to need a stronger dosage of meds. I don't know what we'd do without her. I hope she is in our area forever!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr Henry is an excellent Doctor. We have been with her since Feb 2008 and all three of our children just love her. She always takes her time during the appt. and makes sure we have all of our questions answered. Dr Henry really makes sure to interact with our children as well. We cannot say enough good things about her!

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

I love Dr. Henry. She is smart, sweet and great with my 3 kids. Sometimes we have to wait, but it's worth it!

|  Great Pediatrician!  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2010

We love Dr. Henry! She is kind and patient and really good with both of our boys. She is also willing to take the time to answer our questions and listen to our concerns.