A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chason Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chason Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chason Hayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chason Spencer Hayes MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chason S. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Chason Hayes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chason Hayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons and Charlotte Sports Medicine Doctors.