A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chason Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chason Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chason Hayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans