A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chason Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chason Hayes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chason William Hayes MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chason W. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Chason Hayes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Chason Hayes practices Urology near Miami Shores, FL.