inactive

Chasse M Bailey-Dorton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

February 2nd, 2011
The Worst Ever.
I've been going to Anderson Family Medicine since I was around 11 or 12. When I was 15, Dr. Bailey misdiagnosed my asthma as pneumonia for three months! I was in and out of the ER three days a week, and even missed so much school I had to home school the rest of my high school career due to so many absences. Eventually, after allowing my O2 SAT to drop to a dangerous level in her office, she had me admitted. Recently, I had an abnormal papsmear and she scheduled a biopsy and colposcopy for lowgrade CN1 cells, and recently scheduled a cryo four days after my biopsy. She only caught this mistake four minutes before my appointment, and called to cancel as I was nearing her suite without so much as an apology for my waste of time or gas. Now, I have to wait six weeks for a cryo, that I seriously doubt I need due to personal research... without so much as an explanation of my test results. I cried in front of this woman, scared to death I had cancer due to family history... and she just stabbed my cervix, and walked out with "We'll call you in two weeks." I don't think it's fair, and I certainly don't believe it's right. This woman has absolutely no humanity or empathy left, and I'm seeking care elsewhere.

March 10th, 2010
In and out-----care level just not there!

July 1st, 2008
money maker
if you are actually sick you better schedule with someone else, she could care less and has money signs in her eyes. you get 5 min for 140.00 and walks out without so much as blinking an eye.