A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chat Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chat Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chat Van Pham MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chat V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Chat Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Chat Pham practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists and Arlington Geriatric Doctors.