Learn more about Dr. Chatla Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chatla Reddy, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chatla V R Reddy BS, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chatla V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Chatla Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Chatla Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.