A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chatla Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chatla Reddy, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans