Family Practitioner

Feb 4th, 2015

He's a great dr. Best I've had in over 10 yrs!

Jan 20th, 2015

best dr in queen creek.

Oct 30th, 2014

I have been seen by Dr. Babaria for 2 yrs. He is very polite and concerned about what your problem is and what he can do to help. He always listens to your lungs and heart and feels your abdomen for tender areas. He is very through.

Dr.Babaria is a excellent doctor. show details Dr.Babaria is a excellent doctor.
Jun 27th, 2012

he is the best dr in queen creek. i referred my friend todd babaria. they told me he is best dr . thank you.

pkpatel@yahoo.com show details pkpatel@yahoo.com
Feb 28th, 2012

Excelleny Physician.

Nov 12th, 2011

excellent doctor

Sep 16th, 2011

excelleny doctor

We love Dr. Babaria! show details We love Dr. Babaria!
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Babaria has been our family Doctor for over a year, he's such a great Doctor! I was recently diagnosed with cancer and had to have surgery, during my stay at the hospital, he came to see my twice and took the time to talk to me and made sure I was ok and comfortable. Dr. Babaria has gone through the process with me every step of the way! He is a very compassionate Doctor and cares about his patients. Both my kids love him as well. The staff is always courteous, caring and helpful. I have never had a problem getting an appointment within a day or two. The only recommendation I have is the follow up time. I've called to speak with Dr. Babaria a few times and have had to call back to remind the staff. But, as with any Dr. they get busy and the time gets away from them so it's completely understandable.

Excellent Health Service show details Excellent Health Service
Jan 26th, 2011

I had flu like symptoms and became ill fairly quickly. I came in and saw Dr. Babaria and he ran some tests and found I had pneumonia Thanks to his expertise I was able treat in time.

I like him. show details I like him.
by Debra Zito on Jan 14th, 2010

I felt that the Doctor cared and took his time with me. The office staff was always helpful scheduling my appointments around my job.