Family Practitioner

Oct 30th, 2014

I have been seen by Dr. Babaria for 2 yrs. He is very polite and concerned about what your problem is and what he can do to help. He always listens to your lungs and heart and feels your abdomen for tender areas. He is very through.

|  Dr.Babaria is a excellent doctor.  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

he is the best dr in queen creek. i referred my friend todd babaria. they told me he is best dr . thank you.

|  pkpatel@yahoo.com  |  show details

Sep 16th, 2011

excelleny doctor

|  We love Dr. Babaria!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Babaria has been our family Doctor for over a year, he's such a great Doctor! I was recently diagnosed with cancer and had to have surgery, during my stay at the hospital, he came to see my twice and took the time to talk to me and made sure I was ok and comfortable. Dr. Babaria has gone through the process with me every step of the way! He is a very compassionate Doctor and cares about his patients. Both my kids love him as well. The staff is always courteous, caring and helpful. I have never had a problem getting an appointment within a day or two. The only recommendation I have is the follow up time. I've called to speak with Dr. Babaria a few times and have had to call back to remind the staff. But, as with any Dr. they get busy and the time gets away from them so it's completely understandable.

|  Excellent Health Service  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I had flu like symptoms and became ill fairly quickly. I came in and saw Dr. Babaria and he ran some tests and found I had pneumonia Thanks to his expertise I was able treat in time.

|  I like him.  |  show details
by Debra Zito on Jan 14th, 2010

I felt that the Doctor cared and took his time with me. The office staff was always helpful scheduling my appointments around my job.