Chaturani Ranasinghe MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 4th, 2016
Pain Management procedures
Couldn't be in better hands, her easy way of explaining the procedures and answering your questions and concerns is great.

January 15th, 2016
I am sorry, but these two reviews above mine are so not like her. I was in so much pain that I could not even walk. I scheduled an appointment and she got me right in. She examined me and figured out what was causing my pain, gave me meds that helped me ease the pain until the appointment for the injection which was two days after seeing her. I was impressed with being able to been seen and brought in for a procedure so fast. The staff she works with all are super humble and courteous to my needs. She has the BEST bedside manners I have ever seen, she spent time with me to figure out exactly what was going on, and even had time to explain for follow ups. I am pain free about the injection. She diagnosed me correctly and took care of the issues.

March 10th, 2015
Should really think twice before seeing this Doctor......
This Doctor has very few to non bedside manners. She sends other nurses in to see you to get all info and when she does make her appearance. You have to explain everything to her as if the nurse had said nothing to her. She makes you feel like she doesn't want to be in there or to take the time w/ you. She does not like to hear what medications actually work for you that you've had a long history with, but instead lets her ego get the best of her and tells you what meds you need to be on even when you've told her they don't work and have very bad side effects.

February 7th, 2015
What pain management?
Dr. said she "personally did not believe in prescribing opiates" as if there aren't some people who actually medically need them.