A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau-Po Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wei Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Wei has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau-Po Wei MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chau-Po Wei practice?
- Dr. Chau-Po Wei has 1 office location.
Dr. Chau-Po Wei practices Ophthalmology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Ophthalmologists.