A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau-Chun Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chau-Chun Chien, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous System
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Chien has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau-Chun Chien MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chau-Chun Chien practice?
- Dr. Chau-Chun Chien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chau-Chun Chien practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.