A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau-Chun Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chau-Chun Chien, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous System
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Chien has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans