Chau Dang Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 29th, 2008

Dr. Dang is a wonderful doctor and an amazing person

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dang. She treated my mother for her extremely advanced metastatic breast cancer for a year. If it weren't for Dr. Dang, I wouldn't have had as much time with my mother as I did. She is hugely knowledgeable on breast cancer and treatment options and clinical trials. I am still in awe of how caring and compassionate she was with my mother and family. She always made time for us, never rushed us, listened to our concerns, explained her opinions and recommendations thoroughly and repeatedly, treated my mother with kindness, compassion, dignity and respect and ALWAYS ALWAYS did what was best. If you or anyone you know is unlucky enough to be diagnosed with breast cancer, hopefully you or they will be lucky enough to be treated by a doctor half as WONDERFUL as Dr. Dang! She is just an overall amazing human being.

July 6th, 2016