A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chau Nguyen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Hoang Nguyen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chau H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Chau Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chau Nguyen practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Emergency Physicians and Hanford Family Physicians.