A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Khuu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chau Khuu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chau Khuu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khuu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Doan Khuu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chau D. Khuu practice?
- Dr. Chau Khuu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chau Khuu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.