A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Chi Lin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chau C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Chau Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Chau Lin practices General Practice near West Jefferson, OH.
See West Jefferson General Practitioners.