A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chau Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chau Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Minh Nguyen DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Chau M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Chau Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chau Nguyen practices Dermatology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Huntington Dermatologists.