A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chau Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chau Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Minh Nguyen DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Chau M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Chau Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chau Nguyen practices Dermatology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Dermatologists.