A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chau Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Plaza Medical Center
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Ngoc Pham DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chau N. Pham practice?
- Dr. Chau Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chau Pham practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.