Psychiatrist

3.0

Jun 23rd, 2015

I new to his case load and I'm not quite fond of his way of operating his business but you know he'll do for now

by JNJ on May 22nd, 2015

This dr. is a joke! I've been trying to get in contact with someone in his office, but no one picks up and the fact that they don't have an answering machine is ridiculous and sooo unprofessional! By the way, I was referred to this doctor by OC Mental Health. They should seriously consider getting a new doctor. Also, I didn't rate this dr. with the one star, it was required. So dumb!

by Terry Marino on Apr 22nd, 2014

I was appalled by this Dr.'s behavior. Not once did he look me in the eyes. He was so busy at his computer inputting whatever. Never asked me anything about why I'm here. I will never go back. He is rude and I didn't receive the help I needed. I'm now off to another Dr.

RN show details RN
Mar 19th, 2012

If you know what you need and just want to get out of there in 5 minutes, he is the Dr. for you. I love it!

Schwenck show details Schwenck
Dec 16th, 2011

We found Dr. Chau to be very empathetic and kind. My son saw him for approximately 4 years and we never once had a problem with him or his staff.

A very rude psychiatrist show details A very rude psychiatrist
Jan 18th, 2011

How such a so rude person can be a psychiatrist? I couldn't believe my eyes when hime tore off my son's medical form in front of me in a way like an uneducated person.